At Polaris Financial Partners, we create a meaningful and rewarding experience for our client during each phase of the financial planning and wealth management process - with our ultimate objective being to improve the quality of life for our client so that his or her goals, objectives and visions of the future will come true.
TO SERVE FIRST — ALWAYS. We believe that by placing our client’s goals and dreams first and foremost, at all times, everything falls into place.
OUR TEN COMMANDMENTS
As Advisors We Strive to Accomplish the Following Objectives for Our Clients:
- To clearly understand the client’s goals and family situation when providing investment advice and counsel
- To help create a formal financial plan for the client and their family
- To proactively contact the client when upcoming tax and other changes could impact their investment portfolio
- To clearly reveal our fee/commission structure
- To bring in appropriate experts to help with important financial decisions
- To work cooperatively with the client’s current advisors at all levels
- To help select the best asset mix for the client’s investment portfolio
- To help coordinate and organize all financial documents
- To provide a coordinated and integrated and well-thought out process for investment decision making
- To review the client’s portfolio quarterly and periodically review their overall financial and estate plan